Due to heavy pollution mother earth is suffering a lot and in order to reduce this growing impact, we laid the foundation of our venture in the year 2004. Considering the fact that how fossil fuel is affecting the health of our planet, we come up with eco-friendly solar products. Our range includes Solar Water Heater Tanks, Solar Tanks, Large Solar Parabolic Concentrator, Solar Tube Collector, etc. We, Heatray Solar Pvt. Ltd., are a manufacturer and supplier that is focused not only to serve customers but also safeguard the planet from global warming. We are committed to reducing the emission of carbon in the atmosphere and are planting trees as well. On the basis of advanced technology and stringent research work, we are capable to deliver a cost-effective range that is high in performance and easy to handle as well.
The following are some persons of our company that have allowed us to carry out the operations in a hassle-free manner:
Production &Design Team
Marketing &Sales Team
Dr. Utkrant Vadujkar
Commercial and Marketing Head
Mr. Yatin Bhoir
Mr. Amar Sahni
Ms. Saylee Deshmukh
Dr. Ajay Pendse
Mr. Mayur Borade
Ms. Aparna Joshi
Mr. Anil Adelkar
Mr. Vinayak Joshi
Mr. Akshay Dhaigude
Why Heatray Solar Pvt. Ltd.?
- We guarantee the performance of our products namely Large Solar Parabolic Concentrator, Solar Water Heater Tanks, Solar Tube Collector, etc and offer AMC services to esteemed customers.
- Our products are manufactured with respect to international standards.
- We offer Low OPEX projects with 15 years of life and offer technical support to clients, thereby, serving them in the best possible manner.
- We have various options for financing the projects which suit the requirement of the customers.
Our products are used both for domestic (cleaning, bathing, washing, etc) and industries purposes (heating, Boiler feed preheating, ETP R.O. feed preheating, R.O. reject evaporation, Desalination Industrial Air Drying, cooling and chilling, etc)
Some of the projects that we have completed so far include ACG Associated Capsules ( Pithampur, MP), 2000 LPD Domestic Hot Water Project at Tabor Bhavan of Maharashtra, 4500 LPD Assured 80°C Industrial Hot Water Project at Firmenish, Bharuch, Gujarat.
- Capital Payback of 3 Years
- At the end of 15 Years, money earned is the 5 times of the investment
- Insulation from fluctuated rates of fossil fuel